Re: Suggested for Biz Case slides

Can we consider including the following benefits:

Increased market share and audience reach

Increased user satisfaction

Increased user retention and loyalty

Faster loading pages

Improved internal site search capabilities

Protection of brand integrity

Positive PR by demonstrating corporate social responsibility

Best

Sandi ;0)

Sent from my iPad

Sandi Wassmer
Copious Ltd / digital agency
t: 020 8446 3806
m: 07808 887 201
e: sandi@copious.co.uk
w: www.copious.co.uk

Read Sandi's Action for Blind People Blog:
www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk/your-community/blogs/sandi-wassmer/

Follow Sandi on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/SandiWassmer

Follow Copious on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/copious

Company Registration number: 4213718
VAT Registration Number 774 4416 14

If you receive this e-mail in error please notify the sender by replying using the words Misdirected E-mail in the subject, and then delete the message and any attachments from your system.