From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Sharron Rush
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 4:52 PM
To: EOWG
Subject: Suggested for Biz Case slides

I did this in just a few minutes, but the idea is what I am trying to convey
rather than the graphic design itself.  I am sure someone can improve it.

In this case, there are no numbers or graphs that people will expect to
relate to an actual case study.  it is clear that the ideas are conceptual.

Whether they are as persuasive, well that's the question now, I guess.

best,
Sharron

Sharron Rush |  Executive Director  |  www.Knowbility.org
<http://www.knowbility.org/>  |  512 305-0310
Equal access to technology for people with disabilities