Re: employment of Ms. Martinez -- How People with Disabilities Use the Web

Hi Shadi, All,

Looking at the "More about Ms. Martinez" section on the
http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/people-use-web/stories page, I believe the
information is pertinent to the disability itself and the solutions that Ms..
Martinez found to address the situation. Since this applies to her online
education only, I am not sure an employment description is relevant.

In my opinion, the same goes for Mr. Lee. His employment would not be
relevant for his online shopping activities outside work.

Employment is relevant, for example, in the case of Mr. Jones as he must
address his injury in order to perform his work. That is just my opinion.

Best regards,
Miruna Ticrea