Re: For Review: Making Presentations Accessible [Rough Draft] - due 22 March

Hi Shawn,

A few additional comments ...

* Provide material ahead of time - and make it accessible.
  - here I would say more, but it could also include large-print,
braille, or an RTF file, in addition to HTML (as mentioned later on
under "handouts")

* Work with interpreter or CART typist.
  - I wonder if people new to accessibility (or with a narrow view of
it) might not realise that 'interpreter' means 'sign-language interpreter'?
  - don't think we need to go into detail

* Caption or otherwise make available audio, including for videos.
  - I think we might need to say this - not everyone with hearing
difficulties will be relying on CART or signing. (E.g. you already
implied lip-reading under "Arrange for good lighting".)

* Other
  - the introduction mentions training, which could include hands-on, so
there may be a need for accessible facilities for this aspect

Apologies for adding these late.

Cheers, Andrew