  From: Yeliz Yesilada
  To: achuter@technosite.es
  Cc: EOWG (E-mail) ; public-wai-age@w3.org ; fav >> Fabiola Isabel Avila
  Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 1:50 PM
  Subject: Re: How to Report an Inaccessible Website - title question

  I think it won't be difficult to translate the current title to
  Turkish because reporting can be easily translated and differentiated
  as "writing a report" or "reporting something". However, even though
  I like the current title I think people who are not native English
  speakers would find it confusing in English.

  I like both william's and Liam's suggestions.

  William>> Encouraging accessibility - Approaching organizations with
  inaccessible websites
  Liam>> How to complain about an inaccessible websites

  Yeliz.

  __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4595 (20091111) __________

  http://www.eset.com