Subject: Re: New: Perspectives on Accessibility
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:32:04 -0500
From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
To: Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
CC: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Thanks for the feedback, Phill.

Of course it's easy to have relevant pictures for a shopping website. A high-level picture to convey the gist of web accessibility is challenging - especially when considering the range of disabilities and the approach that EOWG wanted to take with this page.

We'll talk about this some more in the WAI Education and Outreach Working Group (EOWG). Ideas welcome!

~Shawn