Re: [accessibility page] suggested edit for your consideration

Thanks for the comment and suggested edit, Shadi. We discussed this in the EOWG teleconference today. Minutes are at <http://www.w3.org/2009/09/04-eo-minutes#item01>

I think that we addressed your discomfort in this latest revision. There were some points that we wanted left it that were not in your suggested edit.

Please let us know if you have additional concerns or suggestions on the latest draft at http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/4betaW3org/accessibility-new-w3c

~Shawn