Re: Comments on "instructions for the coponents ..."

Hello again.

I took a pass at clarifying this. http://www.w3.org/WAI/presentations/components/ now says:
"
* Tutorial designed for self-study [Draft] (updated @@ 2009) - see _Tutorial Instructions_ below.
* Presentation format (updated @@ 2009) - compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint, Open Office Impress, and some other presentation software; see _IMPORTANT: Notes Section for Presentation Materials_ below.
* HTML/CSS for presentations [Draft] (updated @@ 2009) - compatible with HTML Slidy and S5 slide formats; see _IMPORTANT: Notes Section for Presentation Materials_ below.
"
Tutorial Instructions starts out: "This tutorial runs in a web browser. If you do not have JavaScript, all topics are shown on one web page. With JavaScript, you can see individual topics in a page and use the following functionality:"

IMPORTANT: Notes Section for Presentation Materials starts out: "The presentation slides themselves have limited text so that participants do not have to read much during a presentation. The Notes section contains important information."

---

The challenge here is to make it clear for new visitors, yet simple and uncluttered for repeat visitors. That is, we want the top part to be fairly simple links for people who will use these and other WAI slide sets repeatedly. Yet we want people first coming to one of these pages to be able to figure out the differences.

Note that we have several slides instructions pages (e.g., http://www.w3.org/WAI/presentations/WCAG20_benefits/ ), and so far this is the only one that also has a tutorial.

Best,
~Shawn