Re: Approval for publication of business case documents

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 12:53:23 -0500
To: Andrew Arch <andrew@w3.org>
CC: sylvie.duchateau@accessiweb.org, "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Thanks, Sylvie.

Some replies below.

> I have just one question:
> In the reference to WCAG 2.0 success criteria (over the four sub pages),
> how are the success criteria classified? By priority? As I don't see any
> chronological order in the listing of the success criteria.
> Example:
> In financial factors at:
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/fin.html
> In "increase Web site Use", bullet:
> clear and consistent design, navigation, and links
> ( [WCAG 2.0 Success Criteria 2.4.4, 2.4.9, 2.4.5, 3.2.3, 3.2.4, 2.4.1,
> 2.4.6, 3.2.3, 3.2.4;]

Andrew: Any comment on this? Perhaps it would be best to put them in numerical order?

> Other question: do you plan to link to each success criteria or checkpoint?

EOWG decided not to link them, because it would increase clutter and give them too much focus. (In case you want more information, you could find the discussion in past EOWG minutes -- I'm not sure which ones, though, so you'd have to search.)

Thanks,
~Shawn