Re: Call for Review: Introduction to "How People with Disabilities Use the Web"

Hello Shawn and all,
Like Anna and William, I was also surprised that we need an introduction
to the document "how people with disabilities use the Web" as this
document is clear as itself. I think people do not need an introduction
on how to read this document but they need to know how people with
disabilities use the Web. When people see a disabled person using the
Web, they are often surprised that this is possible.
But I understand your explanations regarding the need for more work
(several months) to update the document by WAI-AGE and to have a way to
already reference the document.
In section "different disabilities", the word "disability" is used in 7
of the 8 cases, the second occurence uses the word "impairment" instead.
I wonder if the word impairment is the same as disability, or what is
the difference between them. Why not harmonise and use disability for
each occurence?
In this introduction, it may be useful to better explain why this
document should be updated and approximately when.
Best
Sylvie

--
Sylvie Duchateau