Re: Cross-Posting - European accessibility requirements for public procurement report final

It was with some misgivings that I noted that the picture of those creating
this magnum opus did not include: women, PWD. What happened to "nothing
about us without us"?

I can't pretend to having read it all but it appears to be (over-?)
comprehensive and is clearly an indication of "heart's in the right place".

Since they are billing this as, in part, a "procurement" guide, it would be
nice if somebody with more patience could tease out whether this means that,
e.g. the members of the EU agree to procure ONLY authoring tools that move
to ensure that accessible product is generated and, perhaps just as
important that such tools be accessible to PWD, who could use the jobs
created therewith?

This should give WAI-AGE more basis for academics' awareness of these
issues?

Love.