Re: SV: EOWG: Another pass at an image of the WCAG 2.0 documents

Thanks for the feedback, Helle. Comments below.

hbj@visinfo.dk wrote:
> Great work!
>
> I have one question in the section: “Getting from one document to the
> other”: First I thought the second bloc of text "sufficient
> techniques..." was showing the content of either “How to meet WCAG 2” or
> “How to understand WCAG 2”.Think there need to be some space or
> something else to show that the second frame is another example.

I think your first thought is correct -- that is, the "screen capture" in the middle is from both How to Meet and Understanding. I added bullets above the image explaining that.

Let's discussion in the EOWG teleconference how best to present this in text and images...

previous version: http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/wcag20-docs-old.php
updated version: http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/wcag20-docs.php

> Also the text “single topic page or whole document” section 3: “the
> entire …” is hard to read Is this information necessary here?

I reworded it and integrated with with the bullets above the images. Let me know what you think...

Thanks,
~Shawn