Re: Usefulness of compliance section in Web Accessible Mobile document

To be sure we're answering the same question -- seems like the
question was not whether following BPs or mobileOK improves your
compliance with WCAG, but whether we should have a notion of what is
recommended, beyond what is necessary for compliance, with Best
Practices. My assertion is that Best Practices can include all these
elements and that there is no notion of compliance with BPs. Some
subset of what is in BPs will be translated into mobileOK, for which
there is a clear notion of compliance. Done.