RE: Usefulness of compliance section in Web Accessible Mobile document

>From our reading of the document over the last couple of BP meetings it
seems that there is a very substantial number that are noted as
improving accessibility, though they don't improve your prospects of
compliance. The overall conclusion I draw is that following Mobile Web
Best Practice in general improves accessibility and to some more limited
extent improves your chances of conformance. So like Phil, I agree that
this should be spelled out.

Jo

On
> Behalf Of Phil Archer
> Sent: 19 February 2008 11:45
> To: MWI BPWG Public
> Cc: EOWG
> Subject: Re: Usefulness of compliance section in Web Accessible Mobile
> document
>

> That's a can of worms Alan, but I think the answer can only be yes, it
> is worth it.
>
> BP lists 60 things you should do, mobileOK Basic tests less than half
of
> those, mobileOK Pro will test almost, but probably not quite, all.
Even

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/ED
-