RE: Updated: WCAG 2.0 at a Glance card [was: A Quick Tips Idea for WCAG 2.0]

All in all, this looks excellent to me.

On 2.2, I'd opt for the alternate wording, "Give users enough time to
use content." I think it much more clearly conveys what the guideline is
about, so it's easier to understand. ("Control timing" may be more
specific, but is likely confusing without context.)

I like the idea of providing a bit of elaboration after the principles
-- if the right wording can be found. Unfortunately, I don't think the
words in the current draft are that helpful. I understand the need for
brevity here, but the principle heading itself is already the best
single word distillation of the concept, so I'm skeptical that another
single word is the right approach here. The explanations in the
Understanding document
<http://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/intro.html#introduction-fourp
rincs-head> are, I think, what's desired, but I'm frankly at a loss as
to how to make them concise enough and still retain their meaning. (I
hate to criticize without offering a possible solution, but hopefully
this can at least serve as food for thought. FWIW.)

The only other tiny suggestion I would make would be that the word
"content" could be cut from 3.1, making it "Make text readable and
understandable."

--
Cole Robison
Director of Statewide Web/IT Accessibility

P.S. I should also say "hi" and introduce myself, since I'm de-lurking
with this post. My sig, above, conveys what I do and where I'm from. My
position is a new one that I've occupied since January (at which time I
joined the mailing list). My prior background was in IT training at a
university, which included teaching web accessibility. Suffice it to say
that I very much appreciate the work done and resources provided by the
EOWG!