EOWG: For 30 May Teleconference - Benefits of WCAG 2.0 material

EOWG,

Updated "Benefits of WCAG 2.0" presentation material is at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/presentations/WCAG20_benefits/WCAG20_benefits-presentation-format.ppt

Please review it, send comments to the list, and prepare to discuss it at the upcoming teleconference. Specifically:
* Does this cover the topic sufficiently? Is anything missing?
Note that we want this to be very tightly focused on the benefits; the About WCAG presentation <http://www.w3.org/WAI/presentations/WCAG20_about/> covers broader topics.
* Is there anything we might want to cut to make it shorter and more succinct?

Background e-mail is below.
Minutes from previous EOWG discussion is at <http://www.w3.org/2008/05/09-eo-minutes#item03>

Regards,
~Shawn