EOWG: No teleconference 28 September, Readings

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 18:33:24 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

EOWG Participants,

As discussed last week, we will not have a teleconference on 28 September.

In October we will continue looking at the WAI-ARIA materials WAI-ARIA documents from an education and outreach perspective. WAI-ARIA documents include:

1. Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) Suite Overview
- http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/aria.php

2. At least the Introduction sections of the previous Working Drafts:
- WAI-ARIA Roadmap http://www.w3.org/TR/aria-roadmap/
- WAI-ARIA Roles http://www.w3.org/TR/aria-role/
- WAI-ARIA States and Properties http://www.w3.org/TR/aria-state/

3. ARIA Best Practices Guide (BPG) draft framework
- Index page http://esw.w3.org/topic/PF/ARIA/BestPractices
- Introduction http://esw.w3.org/topic/PF/ARIA/BestPractices/Introduction

4. FAQ on ARIA Relationship to HTML
- http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/ARIA:_Accessible_Rich_Internet_Applications/Relationship_to_HTML_FAQ

Please send comments and suggestions to the EOWG mailing list.

Regards,
~Shawn