From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Shawn Henry
Sent: 20 September 2007 01:37
To: EOWG (E-mail)
Subject: EOWG: Readings for 21 September teleconference

EOWG Participants,

At the 21 Sept EOWG teleconference, we will discuss suggestions for the
next revision of the WCAG 2.0 Quick Reference. Please review it and
think about how different people will want to use it in different
situations.
* http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/

As we discussed at last week's teleconference, EOWG has an opportunity
to look at WAI-ARIA documents from an education and outreach perspective
and provide suggestions prior to the next release of Public Working
Drafts. Please read the following in preparation for this week's
teleconference:

1. Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) Suite Overview
   http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/aria.php

2. At least the Introduction sections of the previous Working Drafts:
- WAI-ARIA Roadmap http://www.w3.org/TR/aria-roadmap/
- WAI-ARIA Roles http://www.w3.org/TR/aria-role/
- WAI-ARIA States and Properties http://www.w3.org/TR/aria-state/

3. ARIA Best Practices Guide (BPG) draft framework
- Index page http://esw.w3.org/topic/PF/ARIA/BestPractices
- Introduction
http://esw.w3.org/topic/PF/ARIA/BestPractices/Introduction

4. FAQ on ARIA Relationship to HTML