REGRETS: EOWG: 21 September teleconference

Gone sailing.

A few short comments on WAI-ARIA:

1. The overview page specifically states that the current documents are
for techies, so I think a document is needed that redresses this. I.E.
something is needed for the casual person who wants more of an intro
than the Overview provides. There is also a need for something that the
(non-technical) site manager or web policy person can understand in
order to encourage ARIA-based development within an organisation.

2. I'm curious as to why the FAQ is on the Mozilla site and not W3C. I
also agree with Judy - it's a mixture of general and technical.
Splitting it up may help address my previous comment.

3. Best Practices wiki uses 'colour alone' (at least visually) to
represent links (e.g. in the para that starts "JavaScript is found on
over 55%"). I had trouble noticing them - did anyone else?

Andrew

Dr Andrew Arch
Manager Online Accessibility Consulting
Vision Australia - Accessible Information Solutions
Ph. +61 (0)3 9864 9282; Mob: 0438 755 565
http://www.visionaustralia.org.au/ais/