Re: EOWG: Readings for 21 September teleconference

Hi all --

My regrets for the beginning of the meeting as I'll be in an
overlapping meeting. Shawn will be chairing.

Some initial thoughts on the WAI-ARIA readings for our EOWG meeting
tomorrow: I'm impressed by the amount of the content in the WAI-ARIA
& HTML FAQ
(see reading list below, and also see
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/ARIA:_Accessible_Rich_Internet_Applications/Relationship_to_HTML_FAQ
)
but I'm wondering what would make it more approachable; maybe fewer
questions, or more question-nesting or higher-level question
categories? Right now it seems like a long list of technical and
general questions all mixed in together.

Looking forward to discussion on this,

- Judy