From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Sylvie duchateau
Sent: Friday, 27 July 2007 1:04 AM
To: ewog
Subject: WCAG 2.0 presentation : open issues

Hello Shawn and all,
In "open issues" at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-wcag20pres
you write :
"In what order should the topics be covered?
Most common, most pressing questions first (a more user-focused
approach) (generally the current organization) (...)
B. General material first"

Those two approaches may be both interesting according to the audience.
When the audience does not know anything about Web accessibility, choice
B may be more appropriate, as they first need to know general
information about Web Accessibility.
If the audience consists of webmasters or people who already know about
WCAG, they will be more interested in a more user friendly presentation
explaining when WCAG will come out and when to start with using them.
This could be a choice that each presenter could take according to his
needs.

nevertheless, I am personnally more in favour of choice a, the user
friendly approach.
Best
Sylvie

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed 4284 Junk messages and set aside
5578 Later for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  www.ellaforspam.com