RE: EOWG: Agenda for 2 March 2007 Teleconference

Andrew,

Are there any links that you could share with the list about this? This is
just the kind of information that I was hoping people might be interested
to share, and I'm sure that people would be interested to hear &/or read
more about this.

Thanks,

- Judy

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G526