Support-EAM meeting in Paris

The meeting was hosted by Braillenet, in Paris. It was a technical
meeting, although on the first day we discussed management issues briefly.

Most work on the project ends this month, although it has officially been
extended until July. There will be a practical demonstation at ICCHP in
July, using an online tool being developed by Johanna Bolton at Dublin
City University. Three members are working on an evaluation of the
websites of different European prime ministers, using the UWEM
methodology, to evaluate it.

The other two and half days of the meeting was dedicated to working on
tests for WCAG 1.0 priority 2 checkpoints.

All public deliverables for the project are available (or will be very
soon) at:
http://www.support-eam.org/supporteam/About_Supporteam/Documents.asp

That's about it.

best regards,