eAccessibility of public sector services in the European Union

From: Barry McMullin <mcmullin@eeng.dcu.ie>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 09:39:14 +0000 (GMT)
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

Hi Folks -

As I mentioned in the telecon last week, the study I have been
involved in with the UK EU presidency and the European Public
Administration Network (EPAN) is being released this week at the
EU Ministerial conference on e-Government.  While I don't
formally present it until this afternoon, the report is now
officially available online at this location:

<http://www.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/e-government/resources/eaccessibility/>

And for once, the HTML version is available simultaneously with
the PDF - all praise to the UK Cabinet Office for "making it
so". (One might quibble with some of the HTML design decisions;
but at first sight - and I only saw it myself this morning - I
think they have done a pretty good job!)

Enjoy - Barry.