Minor further comments on BAD resource

From: Barry McMullin <mcmullin@eeng.dcu.ie>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:33:58 +0000 (GMT)
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

A couple of small points while they are still fresh in my mind:

- I know we have to restrain the number of barriers we try to
  include, but can I suggest - at least for the wish list - that
  we include an example of change in natural language?  It's
  relatively trivial to do, and is one of the few specific issues
  involved in internationalisation of accessibility.

- I know the "content" in the before and after is supposed to be
  "exactly the same"; but I think there is an argument for an
  exception to this, being an "accessibility statement" - which
  would just be completely absent from the before site, but
  magically appear in the after.

Best - Barry.