EASI telecon

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 01:02:45 -0500
To: "wai-eo" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

EASI (Equal Access to Software and Information) is sponsoring free
Webcasts on November 11 and November 14.

Nov. 11: 3 live presentations broadcast from the Accessing Higher
Ground Conference held in Boulder.  The presentations are:
(Note: all times are Mountain time)

Accessibility of Online Resources in Academic Libraries,
Axel Schmetzke, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
9:15a.m. - 10:15 a.m.

Panel: Current Trends in Electronic Books,
Norm Coombs, Judith Dixon, Janice Carter, Steve Noble
10:30 a.m. -11:30 a.m.

Library e-Journal Accessibility  A Usability Study,
Ron Stewart, Oregon State University (OSU)
11:40 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.

On Nov. 11, there will be a link at the top of the EASI Home page at either:
http://easi.cc
or
http://www.rit.edu/~easi
We regret that no one will be available by phone or email that day to
provide any help if needed.  We will be busy at the conference and
not have time to respond to anyone.  If you register in advance, you
will later get a link to the recordings.  Register at
http://easi.cc/forms/ahg.htm

Nov. 14 at 2 PM Eastern
Online Learning, Its History, Accessibility and Future Prospects
Presenter: Norman Coombs