RE: Tools List - audience?

From: Liam McGee <liam.mcgee@communis.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 13:49:18 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

I agree, Barry -- the magic-toolers are an anti-audience. As suggested in
last Friday's meeting, perhaps a single page *Health Warning*/*Read This
First* notice at the top of each tools page would be easiest solution? Could
be a single line.

READ THIS FIRST
Before you use this resource, make sure that you have familiarised yourself
with the document "Selecting Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools".

Regards to you all,

Liam.

<--snip-->