RE: EOWG: draft page for December Australia meeting

From: Bruno von Niman \(ANEC W3C\) <ANEC_W3CRep_Bruno@vonniman.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 20:19:48 +0200
To: "'Shawn Henry'" <shawn@w3.org>, "'EOWG \(E-mail\)'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Dear Shawn,

I may be able to free up some ANEC resource for a little more involvement in
the EOWG from next year.
In order to be available to plan it, I wonder if any WG meeting will take
place in Montreal (around the AC meeting) and if you already have the
meeting date and location set for the one after Australia (one I
unfortunately will not be able to attend).

Thanks in advance-
Best regards,
Bruno von Niman
ANEC W3C Rep