FW: New draft of Selecting Eval Tools

[forwarding message to EOWG from Sailesh]

-----Original Message-----
From: Sailesh Panchang
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 01:26
To: shadi@w3.org
Cc: jbrewer@w3.org; shawn@w3.org
Subject: New draft of Selecting Eval Tools

Hello Shadi,

Sorry I am not able to respond to the maling list  as there is some
problem
for outgoing mails from my regular mail-id. Will appreciate if you can

forward this to the list.

I begin by saying    Bravo! Good job Shadi! This looks great now ...
perhaps
some editorial fixes might be needed.

As for the Section 2 on User Interfaces: I am not sure why this feature

alone of tools needs to be singled out for elaboration. I suppose there
are
others in the list  of features in the next section on Features that are

more important to the task of "accessibility evaluation" that tools
perform.
Yes user interface and ease / convenience are important, but so are some
of
the other features.

I am happy to note that several of my  comments have found place in the
doc
and you have personally acknowledged them separately. I'll appreciate if

there is a section on Acknowledgments that officially recognizes all
contributors like the doc on Business Case for Web Accessibility.
While on the subject I note that not all EOWG docs have a section on
Acknowledgments. I suppose this needs to be standardized.
Thanks and regards,

Sailesh Panchang
Senior Accessibility Engineer
Deque Systems