Draft Before/After Demo Task Force Work Statement

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 01:01:39 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Hi all,

I've posted a Draft Before/After Demo Task Force (BADTF) Work Statement for
review and discussion at our EOWG meeting on 25 June 2005:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2005/badtf.html

I've also made a few updates to the Requirements for Before/After Demo,
based on our discussion last week and comments on the EOWG list:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/retrofit/requ-basite.html

These items correspond to #5 on our agenda for 24 June:
         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2005AprJun/0180.html

Comments welcome online or in our teleconference.

Regards,

- Judy

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530
32 Vassar Street