Retrofitting Web Sites for Accessibility

From: Sailesh Panchang <sailesh.panchang@deque.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:40:02 -0400
To: "EOWG" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, "Judy Brewer" <jbrewer@w3.org>

I believe the content authors/ developers  are primary audience and not
secondary audience as stated in the change log.
This process begins after the accessibility evaluation    is complete.  The
developers then come in, review findings, and determine the remediation
process. I believe from the title of the doc that these persons are the real
audience. The QA personnel are at best a secondary audience here.
In the other doc on Selecting  Eval Tools, I was trying to introduce this
category of individuals, namely QA or accessibility evaluators as the
primary audience.
Sailesh Panchang
Senior Accessibility Engineer,
Deque Systems (www.deque.com)
11180 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite # 400,
Reston, Virginia 20191 (U.S.A.)
Tel 703-225-0380 ext 105
E-mail: sailesh.panchang@deque.com