Re: eSchoolNews on accessibility and usability

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 00:44:53 -0400
To: "WAI EO WG" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

I am pleased to find 85 references to "accessibility"

     http://www.eschoolnews.com/news/searchResults.cfm

When I sought "accessibility +usability" only 2 responses,
one of which:

New study reveals 187 (!) key web design rules
By Cara Branigan, Associate Editor, eSchool News
November 20, 2003
         http://www.eschoolnews.com/news/showStory.cfm?ArticleID=4772

Looks like the KISS principal isn't part of their understanding!

I'm uncertain if this is publicly available.  I have access using my
email address as both user and password.

Best Regards/Harvey Bingham
http://www.hbingham.com