R: How to Change Text Size or Colors

From: Pasquale Popolizio <pasquale@osservatoriosullacomunicazione.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:07:55 +0200
To: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>, "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Il 14-04-2005 21:08, "Shawn Henry" <shawn@w3.org> ha scritto:

>Thanks, Pasquale & Justin, for the help with images & instructions! I'm
>integrating them in http://www.w3.org/WAI/about/usingsite

>I think we don't want to include on this page how to use your own style sheet
because that is rather advanced and I think we want this to be more simple.
Perhaps we might cover this elsewhere in the future.
>What do you think?

I agree with you; it's the right choice.

> Thanks, Pasquale, for including images & instructions for Camino browser.
>
> I think we want to limit our browser coverage to the top few for our target
> audience, and not try to cover them all. How do you feel about just including
> IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari?
>
> Note the introduction says these are just "example techniques" and there is a
> section: "Note: No Browser Endorsement"
>
> ~ Shawn

Right; I included Camino because it's a very stable and quick MacOSX
browser; I sometimes use it for its velocity.
But I agree with you for excluding it in this context.
IE for Mac is 4 years old; maybe we can exclude IE for Mac.

Regards
Ciao

Pasquale