browsers listed in How to Change Text Size or Colors

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:08:57 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Thanks, Pasquale, for including images & instructions for Camino browser.

I think we want to limit our browser coverage to the top few for our target audience, and not try to cover them all. How do you feel about just including IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari?

Note the introduction says these are just "example techniques" and there is a section: "Note: No Browser Endorsement"

~ Shawn