Re: Quick tips form: second draft

Pasquale,

I tried several levels of magnification in IE. First I used the standard
methods provided by IE provided in the Internet options. Then I applied
style sheets of my own.  The form enlarged quite gracefully.  I didn't
make it humongous only 18-22 pt.  But it looked good at that size.  I am
attaching one style sheet so you can see what I mean.

Now, this style sheet is strictly my home use sheet.  The code is pretty
ugly, so don't make fun.  But it will give you a good look at your form
expanded.   You might want to comment out the color changes.  My
particular color choice might make you feel ill.  That's how color works.

Best, Wayne