R: [components] updated, please comment Tuesday 28 Sept 2004

From: Roberto Castaldo <r.castaldo@iol.it>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:56:50 +0200
To: "'Shawn Lawton Henry'" <shawn@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Hi group,

Here're my first toughts about the updated version of the document:

1 - I think that the ALT text in the images (not the second one which is not
significant) is far too long and maybe confusing; if we want to give a
strong and clear message, I believe that images should "say" in other terms
what the text in the page already says; they can complete the concepts
present in the page, but not overload the page itself; that's the very first
impression I got: overload.

2 - The third image seems to be confusing; it does'n add value any more to
the text of the paragraph, maybe adds problems in understanding the concept.

3 - Finally, I like the last image (not its ALT text); it's not confusing,
it is still simple and clear.

My best regards,

Roberto Castaldo
www.Webaccessibile.Org coordinator