R: [components] updatd

From: Roberto Castaldo <r.castaldo@iol.it>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:37:52 +0200
To: "'Shawn Lawton Henry'" <shawn@w3.org>, "'EOWG \(E-mail\)'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Hi Shawn, hi all

I think that this last version of the document is much better than the one
we discussed on last Friday; maybe (as we already said during the call) all
the three pictures could be still made clearer with a dotted line between
users and developers.

What about a phrase in the "How the Components Relate" section about this
link between users and developers, saying that - after all - developers are
the first users of the websites they build up, and that developers are users
themselves?

My best regards,

Roberto Castaldo
www.Webaccessibile.Org coordinator