SV: EOWG: Agenda for teleconference 17 September 2004 - comments and regrets for today's meeting

I have to send regrets for today's meeting but here is a few comments on
agenda item 2. Components of Web Accessibility:
I've just looked at this very brief and my first reaction is about the
chicken egg metaphor illustration: it looks more like a hen laying a gold
egg. (an other metaphor) I like the approach and find the illustrations very
easy to understand and think the flow and order of the things we are trying
to say works for me. I will properly have to spent more time for more
detailed comments, this is just my immediate very first impression; but
maybe that is also what we should think about: will people stay at this page
and find it interesting and appealing enough to stay and read the content?
Cheers
Helle
Helle Bjarnø
Visual Impairment Knowledge Centre