documents for review -- RE: EOWG: Agenda for teleconference 20 August 2004

EOWG,

Here is a reminder that several of the overview pages are ready for
review. They are listed at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/intro-pages.html#planned

If we get through the Components doc at the upcoming teleconference, we
will have time to address any issues with the other documents. In
particular, note that the following are revised since the last
teleconference discussion:

* Navigating WCAG 1.0 Guidelines and Techniques Documents
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/sketchpad/wcag-flow

* Introduction to Web Accessibility
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/intro

Best regards,

~ Shawn

    - requirements:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/components#requirements
    - latest version: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/components
    - changelog: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/components

3. Overview documents - if needed, discuss issues sent to the list
    - list of pages with status:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/intro-pages.html#planned

4. WCAG 2.0 Working Draft review
    - reminder of plans for EOWG discussion and comment

Regards,

Shawn and Judy

Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)