Introduction to Web Accessibility, Making a WS accessible

From: Alan Chuter <achuter@teleservicios.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 12:42:47 +0200
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

"sites that do not meet other standards, such as XHTML,". This confused me
at first reading, although I understood it when I came back to it later. I
thought it might be better as "take advantage of other standards" but
that's not right. Maybe "leverage" (difficult ot translate). A better
angle might be to talk about sites that have non-standard or inconsistent
markup, and mix content with presentation.

Alan Chuter
achuter@teleservicios.com