From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Shawn Lawton Henry
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 6:38 PM
To: 'EOWG'
Subject: EOWG: Agenda for teleconference 6 August 2004

EOWG:

Calling logistics and an agenda for our 6 August 2004 teleconference
follow.

Time:	8:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern time; for other time zones see:
		http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
Bridge:	+1.617.761.6200, code: EOWG# (3694#)
		instructions on how to mute:
		http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
IRC:		channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665
		(to accompany, not replace, call)
Scribe:	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html
Meetings:	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#announce

PREPARATION:
* per
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2004JulSep/0091.html ,
	review "Introduction to Web Accessibility" at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/intro

AGENDA:

1. Outreach updates (brief)
   - please send to EOWG mailing list in advance, note any trends or
issues for EOWG discussion

2. Introduction to Web Accessibility
   - discuss open issues that are posted to the EOWG mailing list prior
to the meeting
   - latest revision: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/intro
   - changelog: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/intro
   - previous versions: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/intro

3. WCAG 2.0 Working Draft review
    - discuss plans for EOWG discussion and comment
    - note background from our June discussion
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2004AprJun/0148.html
	minutes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2004/0618#topic4
    - please look for updated document info on the list before the
meeting

4. Reminder: Revised documents sent to the list, please read and comment
   - [WCAG Overview & Navigating pages] revisions completed and question
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2004JulSep/0108.html
   - more coming soon

Regards,

Shawn and Judy