Re: Notes on Accessibility Features of W3C Technologies (1)

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 07:32:05 -0400 (EDT)
To: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

I had a look at this, and found the following text:

 This Note summarizes the accessibility features of the Scalable Vector
 Graphics (SVG) 1.0 Specification, but are equally applicable to the SVG 1.1
 Specification.

about "Accessibility Features of SVG" which I co-wrote some years ago. I am
not sure that it is true to say the note summarizes the accessibility
features - it discusses them. It actually describes the Candidate
Recommendation draft of SVG 1.0, although the techniques and approaches
described are useful for almost all versions of SVG (there are a few things
described in the note that are not supported in SVG Tiny). In newer versions
of SVG there may be some additional possiblities that are not described.

cheers

Chaals