Updated version of PWD document

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 01:14:25 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

There is an updated version of the "How People with Disabilities Use the
Web" document available for discussion during our teleconference on 9 July
2004:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/20040708.html

It incorporates changes from our additional discussion last week of the 12
March change log
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/changelog.html#20040312
and some of the new items from last week
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/changelog.html##20040702

In particular we should look at updates on these sections:

         online shopper with color blindness
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/20040708.html#shopper
         which is substantially rewritten

         description of deafness
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/20040708.html#deafness

         revised introduction & new mini-toc to assistive technology section
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/20040708.html#tools

         and other changes as noted in the log.

Regards,

- Judy