Presenting the Case for Web Accessibility Overview

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:01:42 -0500
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

     http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/Overview.html

Introduction  fifth bullet, make text parallel with others:

     it helps organizations avoid liability in cases where there
     are legal or policy obligations for accessibility of
     information and communications technologies.

I note that in the next section, its list starts out with that liability topic.
Suggest list parallelism in order. -- as this is a business case,
I recommend making that [attention-grabbing] topic first in the
Introduction too.

Regards/Harvey