Updated "How People with Disabilities Use the Web" for review in 12 March 2004 Teleconference

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 00:42:00 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

EOWG:

I have again updated the draft of "How People with Disabilities Use the Web":
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/20040302.html

The change log is up-to-date:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/changelog.html

I've incorporated some of our most recent change requests from last week,
and made more progress on the old change requests.

In reviewing the document, please:
         - check for internationalization of disability terminology
         - check for gaps in assistive technology and adaptive computing
         - review the "teenager" example
         - review (again) the "supermarket assistant" example

Thank you,

- Judy

MIT/CSAIL Room NE43-355, 200 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA,  02139,  USA