bcase-social factors for 23 January 2004 teleconference

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:36:28 -0600
To: "'EOWG (E-mail)'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

> An agenda for our 23 January 2004 teleconference follows.
> 3. Presenting the Case for Web Accessibility: Social Factors
> 	- see review notes in separate e-mail

NOTE: The only section that has significant changes since the last
review is the "Web Accessibility Benefits More Than People with
Disabilities" section at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/soc.html#groups

lastest draft: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/soc.html
- previous version: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/soc-old.html
- version before last major rewrite (from March 2003):
		http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/soc-old.html

changelog showing which changes are still pending from last discussion:
- http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/changelog.html#changes