business case status, review

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 10:09:32 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

EOWG,

We discussed the status of the business case in the EOWG teleconference
on Friday 28 May. For those who missed it:

Most of the changelog items have been incorporated into the business
case and it is pretty much done. The latest version is at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/Overview
There are just a few open items, which I think will only change a
paragraph or two in the Social Factors page. I'm not sure when those
will be completed.

However, I would like people to review the current version without
waiting for those edits. We will be asking for your "sign off" on the
business case soon. It is _much_ better to get comments earlier rather
than later.

Therefore, if you expect to submit comments, please do so as soon as
possible. To help focus your review, note that the major changes since
the last review are listed under "[DONE] Additional changes made 12
April - 12 May 2004" at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/changelog#changes

Thanks.

~ Shawn