Outreach Update for April 16, 2004

From: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 07:23:26 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
On April 8th I gave a half-hour presentation on the state of WCAG 2.0 to
Government of Canada Web managers to help allay rising concerns over future
transition issues.  I drew examples and supporting information from the
publicly available WCAG 2.0 drafts, 2.0 requirement document, planned
working draft announcement, and supplemented those with some general
background on WCAG 1.0 and an overview of W3C Recommendation-track
process.  I called strongly for a concerted effort to comment on the March
11 public working draft (if possible), and absolutely on the anticipated
June draft.

Regards,
Chuck Letourneau

---