RE: Updated draft of standards harmonization document

Following up on Helle's comment:

Overview, Paragraph. 4: to reduce redundancy and clarify the sentence... my
suggestion is:

Standards harmonization helps drive improvement of tools to evaluate
accessibility: better evaluation tools can speed the repair of Web sites.

Chuck

---