R: Web Accessibility Definition...

Hi everybody,

As I already said some week ago, web accessibility is not only related to
people with disabilities. At least, not only!

Web accessibility should be referred to each web user; each web user ahould
be able to use a web site, to find an information, to surf the web; every
one, including people with disabilities!

When I'm at home, I'm used to navigate using an ADSL connection, but when I
travel, I often have to connect with the analogical modem in my notebook...
So I have many problems I do not have with fast connections. And this
happens to everyone who has an old computer, or an old modem, or an old
line. That's a good example about everybody's disabilities, on technological
disabilities... And this example can fit to each of us, to each web surfer,
regardless of his eventual disability.

In my opinion, all WCAG guidelines are designed to prevent frustration in
all of us, as all of us can have some kind of disabilities (phisical,
cognitive, technological, social, and so on) and such disabilities can came
and go in a minute, in a day, in a life... The web is for everyone, and so
WCAG are.

My best regards,

Roberto Castaldo
www.Webaccessibile.Org coordinator